Workers have a particular day they wouldn’t want to miss for any reason. That day is the Payday. Unfortunately our needs do not wait for the payday to come; they arise with every new day. However we must attend to them. The Access Bank Payday Loan is designed to help workers cater for their needs while they wait for the payday.
With the Access Bank Payday loan, you can have access to a good sum of money depending on the volume of your salary or your credit history. Meanwhile, this loan has a minimum requirement of only being available to Access Bank (Diamond Bank) users.
Added to the fact that you must be banking with Access Bank, you will also meet the below requirements:
- You must be a salary earner whose salary account is domiciled in Access Bank.
- You should also be a salary earners whose salary account is processed by any of the access Bank’s Corporate partners.
- The loan is also open to customers actively operating a Current Account, Diamondxtra Account, High Interest Deposit Account (HIDA), Current Private Banking Account with a minimum inflow of N20,000 in the past 6 months.
How to apply
To apply for the Access Bank’s Payday loan, simply dial *901*11# or *426*11# on your mobile phone.
You can also apply through the Internet Banking, Mobile and WhatsApp banking systems. You must be enrolled for the internet and mobile banking systems before you can use either means.
The Access Bank Payday interest rate is 4%. Although you will also pay an upfront fees of 1% flat and insurance of 0.15% of loan amount is taken upon loan disbursement. This amounts to a total of 5.15%, payable upfront.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Bank Of Agriculture Nigeria Loan
- Snapcredit Loan
- Alat Loan
- Access Bank Payday Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
- Lsetf Loan
- Federal Government Loan Scheme For Youth
- Zedvance Loan
- Ab Microfinance Bank Loan
The loan you took would be automatically debited from your salary account when your salary is paid. It could also be after 31 days against inflow in your account.
That is to say, you have a maximum of 31 days to pay up your debt.
Pros & Cons
Yes, the Access Bank mobile banking app is available and you can simply download it from your mobile phone’s app store.
If you aren’t enrolled for the mobile banking system, you have to visit any Access Bank branch closest to you to get started.
07003000000 or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Number||+234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500, 07003000000|
Branches & Head Office
Access Bank Plc., Head Office Plot 999c, Danmole Street Off Adeola Odeku/Idejo Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Access Bank branches are scattered all over the country.