Do you want an instant loan and run away from from those paper works and rigorous applications? Well enough, in this post, you will learn everything you need to know about Alat Loan: how you can get up to N200, 000 seamlessly, the requirements, the interest rate and the repayment.
Your eligibility for the Alat loan is not certain until you have applied for a loan and the company runs a credit check on your details. You also need the following requirements before you can borrow the Alat loan.
- A bank account with BVN
- A valid means of identification e.g National Identity card, Driver’s license etc
- A recent utility bill bearing the same address as the address you filled in your application.
- You also need a means to have access to the internet.
How to apply
The application process of Alat Loan is simple. The great news is that you get the money you’re applying for quickly without having to wait for days of application process.
Follow the steps below to apply for Alat loan get up to N200, 000.
- Enter the Alat Loan Application portal
- Enter your phone number and continue.
- Input the amount you want to borrow and set the loan tenor (in months). You will see your monthly requirements payments just below.
- Click on the ‘Apply Loan’ to continue.
The actual interest rate of Alat loan is not known until you have applied for the loan. Nonetheless, it could be up to 20% per annum.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Federal Government Agricultural Loan
- Fint Loan
- Zenith Bank Loan
- Grofin Loan
- Access Bank Payday Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- NYSC Loan
- Union Bank Loan
- Uba Loan
The maximum amount you can borrow on Alat loan is N200, 000. You determine the loan tenor during application, of which cannot exceed 12 months.
So the you must repay all you borrowed including the protracted interest within the period you chose.
You can make repayments via ATM, bank deposit and transfers. Contact Alat for the Bank details (it is safer that way).
Pros & Cons
You can download the Alat Loan mobile app on Google Playstore
The Alat loan customer care can be reached via mail. So if you need any help, simply send them a mail through this address: email@example.com
They are also available on phone 070022552528. You can also use the Alat Loan Contact Us Page
Branches & Head Office
Alat loan does not have any physical office. But it is managed by WEMA Bank.