Do you need personal loans to take care of your personal needs? Probably you want to grow your business and take it to that level you will. Be celebrated. We’ll enough, in this post you will learn all about C24 Loan, how and what you require to acquire the loan. Do read along.
What are the documents or qualifications required to obtain this C24 loan?
- First, you must be employed and have worked for at least six months before you tender your application for C24 loan. There are alternatives from which you can choose if you are unemployed.
- Your monthly salary must be paid into a bank account and given you on hand.
- To be eligible for C24 loan you must be up to the age of 22.
- You are required to have a functional bank account.
- Your credit history must be show that you can repay. So if you have an ugly past like bad debt then C24 loan can’t meet your need.
In that vein, there are other requirements depending on the type of loan you want to apply from C24: Personal or Business.
If you are applying for the C24 Personal loan, then you must present the following documents:
- A recent and clear passport photograph.
- A valid means of identity like international passport, driver’s license, national ID card.
- A confirmation letter from your employer stating your current employment status.
- A 6 months statement of your account.
- Your company’s ID or your ID defining where and what you work.
- You must be enrolled on Direct Debit Mandate and post dated Cheques in your bank.
For C24 Business loan, you have to provide the following requirements:
- A recent and clear passport photo.
- A properly written loan application letter, bearing your business’s letterhead.
- You have to present your check leave if you are borrowing more than N200, 000.
- A duly signed direct debit mandate form.
- A recent utility bill payment receipt eg, electricity bill (NEPA bill).
- A valid means of identification like national ID card, international passport, driver’s license etc
- A receipt showing your rent or lease agreement.
- A letter duly signed to grant authority to print your bank statement.
- A letter of undertaking duly signed for dishonor of postponed cheque.
- All the pages of the initial offer letter.
How to apply
To apply for C24 loan, simply enter the C24 official website.
- Click on either of the loan package you want to apply.
- Fill the online application form and submit.
You will need to sign up an account with C24 before your request will be granted.
After 2-3 days of application you will get a bank notification showing whether your application is approved or disapproved.
The interest rate of C24 loan is 4% per month. You will also pay a one-time 4% (the amount you want to borrow) administration fee.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Zedvance Loan
- Snapcredit Loan
- Fast Credit Loan
- Fint Loan
- Palmcredit Loan Nigeria
- Specta Loan
- Quickcheck Loan
- Renmoney Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
To repay the C24 loan, you have a space of 3 to 9 months.
At the end of every month, the amount you are supposed to pay for that month is deducted from your salary.
In case you have any reason for an extension of your loan tenor, you can call the customer care and let them know. You can also contact them whenever you want to repay, maybe he due date.
Pros & Cons
09090896919 or 0810315 5826 (WhatsApp).
Branches & Head Office
4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos