With Cash Drive Loan you be able to get up between N500, 000 and N20 million to cater for your various needs.
In this article I will take you through all you are need to know about the Cash Drive Loan.
Cash drive offers you loan with your car as a collateral but you can still be driving your car. To acquire the Cash Drive Loan, you have to provide the following requirements:
- You must be either self-employed or employed by a company.
- You must also own a good car.
- You will agree to hand over the car’s legal documents to the company until you pay what you owe.
You do not need any other document, but it is necessary you have a bank statement in case it is abruptly required.
The age of your car may not matter but it should preferably not more than 10 years old.
How to apply
To apply for the Cash drive loan is simple. Just follow these simple steps to get you your dream loan:
- Enter the Cash Drive official website at www.cashdrive.co
- Scroll down a click on the ‘Apply for a Loan’ button
- Fill the online application form with valid information
- Submit and wait for them review your application and get back to you.
The amount of loan offered by Cash Drive is relative to the quality and age of the car you are offering as collateral.
So the interest rate depends on the amount of loan you’re offered.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Trader Moni Loan
- Sterling Bank Loan
- Ferratum Loan
- Kiakia Loan App
- Specta Loan
- C24 Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
- Payconnect Loan
You can make your repayments on or before due dates of repayment by direct bank transfer, direct debit / standing orders or cash deposits into our bank account.
The maximum tenor of Cash Drive loan is 6 month.
You are also advised to repay earlier than the scheduled date of payment if you can.
Pros & Cons
You can call the Cash Drive customer Care on either of these lines: +234 8028572566 and +2347034912176
|Contact Number||+234 802 857 2566 and +234 703 491 2176|
Branches & Head Office
Plot 14, Ladipo Omotesho Cole Street, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos.