Technology is helping us do things better from day to day. Everyone one is looking for easier ways to carry out their daily tasks this caused us to leverage resources we can reach out to so we can perform some tasks in a lot stressful manner.
But you will agree with me that even some of these less stressful and perceived convenient ways to get things done are not totally hitch-free, they sometimes have their own shortcomings.
Which is why we at 85kobo.com have come to improvise a smarter way to carry out daily transactions like paying cable tv subscriptions, phone airtime and data, and more in a less risky and super convenient way. All you need do is to proceed to our registration page and sign up to begin.
The process of carrying out just about any transaction is super simplified meaning you don’t have to worry about filling long forms and data pages. One biggest advantage users get to use our platform is leveraging our VTU platform to pay for services and recharge and you earn some discount from that.
What you can do on Virtual Top Up includes:
Cable TV Subscriptions
For those who are looking into the business prospect of this, The mobile penetration in Nigeria is growing year after year, now there are close to 150 million mobile users in Nigeria which is a good income source for Telecom firm which makes money from selling their services.
Giving the market size, it is understandable that selling recharge card business is still a lucrative one and you can make big figures selling those online.
We understand that starting a VTU business is not so easy given requirements like Business registration, massive startup capital, website, accreditation, etc, this is why we took it upon on ourselves to simplify the VTU business idea by giving you a platform that allows you to resell Airtime online using Virtual Top-ups (VTU).
Register today and start earning from VTU Business.
Find out How to recharge airtime with voucher pin on CellC. There are several methods to recharge or buy airtime and data on Cellc, one of the easiest ways is to use banking apps.
While you may be charged by banks for the service it is minimized charge. To load airtime you need to purchase a voucher, then enter the PIN in the voucher via a USSD code.
There is also a Dial-up number that you can use to input the code, while both of this method is still applicable we only suggest that you use them as a last resort. At times you are out of data, purchase a voucher, dial *102* PIN# and press the send button.
The Airtime Recharge Code for CellC: *102*voucher-pin#
CellC Airtime Share
You can share airtime with friends and families on CellC. However, there is a daily limit CellC specified by CellC Airtime Share which isis set to R1000.00 daily. Note that you can only do each transaction in the following values: R5.00, R10.00, R20.00 and R30.00.
In a situation you want to send more than R30.00 airtime to a particular user, you are required to perform another transaction until you reach the desired value you want to share, this may not be so convenient but that is the standard at the moment. This was put in place as part of measures to protect senders.
How to send Airtime or Data with CellC Airtime Share?
To send airtime or data on CellC Airtime Share follows these steps:
2. Select option 3, Data and Airtime Share
3. Select option 2 for Airtime.
4. Select option 1 to activate the Airtime Share Feature
Once activation takes place, you will see your airtime balance displayed, and you will have the option to select the right amount of airtime you want to share.
Need Cheap Data? Signup now to enjoy lots of discount on Data and Airtime Recharge.
Airtel Nigeria is leading Nigeria’s leading telecommunications operator and has designed a dual-purpose single recharge card that will allow customers to recharge for both data services and voice with only one recharge card.
The Single Recharge option is the first of its kind and will be accessible another in both physical and electronic top-up modes.
How can I load Airtel Recharge Card with Data?
The regular recharge PINs are in N100, N500 and N5000 units, while the e-pin option also comes in N100, N200, N500, N1000, N2000 and N5000.
To use the new Single Recharge method, you still have to dial *126* like in the old system, followed by the Recharge PIN and then #. However, subscribing to data service on the same recharge card is done with *143* your Recharge PIN and #.
Moreover, the Single Recharge Option comes with bonus on data subscription depending on how much airtime you purchased. So if you load N100 and N500, you will enjoy up to 60% data bonus while N1, 000 to N5, 000 subscriptions will attract up to 30 percent data bonus.
The Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director, Airtel Nigeria, Deepak Srivastava, while Speaking on the latest innovation, disclosed that the new recharge system exemplifies the company’s commitment to continue offering innovative products, value, and convenience to Nigerians.
Here are other related articles:
We have written this guide for prepaid subscribers. How can you recharge your mobile numbers across all networks hitch-free? All Mobile networks are designed in almost the same way.
You need to dial some prefix codes before you add the main recharge code printed on small plain leaflets to load your airtime. We will show you straightforward steps to recharge your mobile depending on the network you’re using.
How to recharge Airtel Nigeria number
To recharge or load airtel recharge pins on your mobile then follow this step:
1. Visit any airtel outlet or recharge pin vendor close to you to buy the unit you want. The Recharge cards are usually in small units of 100, 200, 400, 500, 1000. Airtel recharge pins come in 16 digits, so to recharge the below steps:
1. Uncover or reveal the 16 digit pins
2. Input your recharge pin with airtel USSD code in this format *126*PIN#, meaning if your pin, for example, 34567809876432198, you need to insert it in this format *126*34567809876432198#
3. Press OK/Send to submit. You should receive a confirmation SMS to confirm your recharge, in case you don’t receive the SMS probably due to the poor network you can *123# to check your account balance.
How to recharge MTN Nigeria number
To load or recharge MTN Nigeria recharge pins, you need to locate a close MTN outlet to you or visit a recharge voucher stand to purchase the unit you want.
1. Reveal the code on the recharge pin (usually 12 digits)
2. Punch in on your mobile *555*PIN#, meaning if your PIN is 5678 3456 9871 then dial it on your phone this way *555*567834569871#
3. Press OK/send button to confirm. You should receive a confirmation SMS confirming you have been recharged. in case you don’t receive any SMS alert that you have been recharged, use *556# to check your account balance.
To load Glo mobile, head to any Glo outlet nearest to you to purchase a 15-digit PIN.
1. Revel the 15 digit recharge PIN
2. Dial *123PIN#, meaning if your PIN is 1000 2000 3000 400, then dial 2000 3000 400#
3. Press Ok/Send button to confirm. You should receive a confirmation SMS confirming you have been recharged. In case you don’t receive any SMS alert that you have been recharged, use *556# to check your account balance.
123100020003000400# and press Send or Ok button on your device.
Dial #124# to check account balance after the transaction is complete.
How can I buy 9mobile Airtime online?
Recharging your mobile should be easy and almost all the network providers in Nigeria are trying to make this possible. How to recharge 9mobile Nigeria mobile number
To load 9mobile recharge PINs, you need to visit a 9mobile outlet or recharge card vendor to purchase a 15-digit PIN.
1. Reveal the code on the recharge voucher usually 15-digit PIN.
2. Dial *222*PIN#, meaning if your PIN is 4444 2222 9999 444 then dial it on your phone this way *222*4444 2222 9999 444#
3. press the OK/Send to confirm. You should receive a confirmation SMS confirming you have been recharged. in case you don’t receive any SMS alert that you have been recharged, use *556# to check your account balance.
How to recharge data on 9Mobile
There are different data plans on 9Mobile, so the ways to recharge can be different too. To recharge data on 9mobile you need to first see all the data plans available 9Mobile Data plans.
1GB for ₦1,000 dial *229*2*22# or send SMS SMART B to the number 8183 9Mobile
2.5GB for ₦2,000 dial *229*2*44# or send SMS SMART to the number 8183 9Mobile
5GB for ₦3,500 dial *229*2*33# or send SMS SMART D to the number 8183 9Mobile
11.5GB for ₦8,000 Dial *229*2*55# or send SMS SMART E to the number 8183.
Pick the most appropriate one for you.
If you don’t want auto renewals of your plan dial *229*0#.