We have brought to you in this post everything you will need to know about Fast Credit Loan.
You will learn in this article the requirements, how you can apply, the repayment and the interest rate of the Fast Credit loan. Other necessary information you need to know about Fast Credit loan are also covered.
To apply for the Fast Credit Loan you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 58.
- You must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of Identity.
- It is required that you have a bank account linked with BVN.
- It is also required that you have valid residential address or a registered business address.
- It is a requirement that you must be a salary earner with a reputable company or a registered business owner.
- You must provide 1 clear and recent of your passport photograph.
- Your employee ID Card
- You must have NUBAN Cheques and Direct Debit Mandate
- You must provide your salary bank statement for the last 6 months or 12 months bank statement of you’re applying for SME loans.
- Lastly, you must provide evidence of tax payment.
How to apply
With Fast Credit, you can borrow up to N3 million and at least N100, 000. To apply for the Fast Credit loan, follow the simple steps below:
- Enter the Fast Credit loan at www.fastcredit-ng.com
- Tap the drop down menu and select the ‘Apply Now’
- Fill the online loan application form with the required and valid information.
- The Fast Credit Loan customer care will contact you afterwards.
The interest rate of Fast Credit loan is 2% per annum.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Federal Government Loan Scheme For Youth
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Access Bank Payday Loan
- Geep Loan
- Grofin Loan
- Fairmoney Loan
- NYSC Loan
- Union Bank Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
The calculated amount will be deducted from your account on monthly basis until you pay all.
You can also make repayments through the different payment channels depending on convenience:
NUBAN Cheques: Here, your cheques serve as a fall back plan for repayment and will only be presented in cases where you cannot make repayment through the DDM option.
Online Payments: To pay via the online option, login onto your online profile page on our Secured Online Banking Platform and make your loan repayment conveniently.
Direct Debit Mandate (DDM): This method of payment is adopted as the primary method of payment. It is set up in the initial application process via your online profile.
Remita: You can also repay using the Remita option.
Remita services is set up by contacting your bank and having them set it up on your behalf.
You can also pay through bank deposit or by transfer to their Zenith Bank account number: 1013976629
Pros & Cons
You can reach the Fast Credit’s customer care via this number or through the email address:
|Contact Number||+234-1-2917 931|
Branches & Head Office
Find here the Head Office and branches of Fast Credit loan company:
First Floor,Wing A, Motorways Complex, Opposite 7-Up Alausa, Lagos.
Phone no: +234-1-2917 931
IBADAN: Iba Oluyole Complex, Opposite Heritage mall, Dugbe, Oyo State.
Phone No: +234-8090584037
OGUN: 55 Totoro Road, by Ibara Baptist Church Abeokuta, Ogun State
Phone No: +234-8125280960
VICTORIA ISLAND: No 1 Akin Ogunlewe Street, Off Ligali Ayorinde,Victoria Island.
Phone no: 08183598015
ABUJA: No 10 Gimbia street, Area 11 Garki Abuja.
Phone no: +234-8079368721
ONDO: BOI House, 2nd Floor, Wing B Alagbaka, Along Ado/Owo Rd. Akure, Ondo State