The simple and straightforward way to know if your SIM card is 4G compatible is to insert the SIM into a 4G smartphone, power it on, then Navigate to settings >> Mobile Network >> and Find LTE network on the list of Networks if you find 2G, 3G but you can’t find 4G, it means your SIM card is not 4G you may need to upgrade your SIM or get a 4G replacement SIM.
The 4G terminals have micro-SIM or nano-SIM cards. Not All Nigeria Network providers SIM cards are compatible with 4G.
Depending on the slot of your terminal, you must purchase a 4G SIM card of the appropriate size from your Network or walk into an outlet close to you to request an upgrade for your current SIM to 4G.
Here are other related articles:
- AIRTEL DATA PLANS AND PRICES IN NIGERIA (UPDATED LIST 2019)
- Get up to 2GB data for 100 Naira on Airtel
- How to port to MTN from any Network
- How to Get Glo 1GB for 300 Naira, 2GB for 500 Naira
- How to get Airtel 1GB for 350 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to get Airtel 2GB for 500 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo Mobile
- How to transfer Glo Data
- How To Check Data Balance on Airtel Nigeria
- How to Check Data Balance on MTN