How to pay your PHED Bill Online
Paying your PHED electricity bill takes a few easy steps
Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) is one of Nigeria’s major electricity distribution outlets that oversees the distribution of power in Rivers, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom and Bayelsa.
You can easily pay your PHED bills online using Jumia One mobile app on your Android device. It is a convenient way to pay your PHED electricity bill anytime and anywhere.
Without leaving your current location nor having to visit a physical address and waiting in endless queues; you can easily pay your electricity bills in a few clicks.
One interesting thing about the platform is that it will save you money as you use the app. they don’t charge you for using the services but will save you cost by giving you back #100 back for each time.
How to use Jumia one to pay your PHED electricity Bill
You need to create an account on the platform with your email address and password
- Login to your account area
- In the service menu. select ‘electricity’
- Choose your contract type; prepaid or postpaid is not yet available for PHED
- Choose Port Harcourt as your location
- Enter your meter number and the amount you wish to top-up
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account.
Please note that the Guide is only applicable to prepaid Users.
Here are other related Articles:
- How to make BEDC Electricity payment online
- How to stop Airtel from Deducting your Credit
- How to Recharge EEDC prepaid meter Online?
- How do I pay my prepaid electricity bill?
- How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online?
- How do I pay my PHED Bill online?