Are you wondering how you can get a loan up to N5 million and help your business grow? Well, LMoney could be the answer to your prayer.
In this post you will learn everything you need to know about LMoney: the requirements, how you can borrow with LMoney, how you can repay, the interest rate and other necessary information.
Table of Contents
LMoney is a financial institution which can lend you up to N2 million to help boost your business. But to stand a chance of benefiting from their loan, you will provide the following requirements:
- You will provide a valid employment letter or confirmation letter from your employer.
- You will provide a 6 months statement of account from your bank.
- Your staff ID card.
- Another valid means of identification (e.g.: Driver’s License, International Passport, Tax ID, Voter’s Card etc).
- A clear picture of yourself.
How to apply
To apply for loan via LMoney, simply login to their website at www.lmoney.com.ng
- Fill in your valid information in the online application form and submit.
- You can also call the customer care number below to help you through the application.
The interest rate for LMoney is approximately 0.54% per annum. That is to say that if your borrow N50, 000 you will have repaid 72,000 after a year.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Aella Credit Loan
- Payconnect Loan
- Fairmoney Loan
- Trader Moni Loan
- Bank Of Industry Loan
- Renmoney Loan
- Alat Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Kiakia Loan App
- Lapo Microfinance Bank Loan
You can spread your LMoney repayment along a period of 12 month maximum. Every month, you will be required to pay on installment basis a certain calculated amount.
(This calculation is done during your application process).
You are not required to repay a lump of the total repayment amount once.
A client-manager will also put you through how you will repay after your application is successful.
Pros & Cons
+234 7083453505+ and/or 2349081712843
|Contact Number||+234 7083453505+ and 2349081712843|
Branches & Head Office
43 Church Gate Street,