Have you been wondering what the LSETF Loan is? Are you a business owner or you have a great business idea that need financing, then this article is for you.
To begin with, LSETF stands for Lagos State Employment Trust Fund. Thia government institutions is poised with the mission to create an atmosphere of employable youths and residents of Lagos State. They offer training and funds for businesses.
I welcome you with warm heart here because we shall share a good time together as you learn everything you need to know about Lsetf Loan.
The pertinent thing to know with regards to the LSETF loan is what the eligibility criteria are and the documents required for the loan application. This loan however, is available to all business properly registered in Lagos State.
You have to provide the following documents:
- A bank statement of your business account
- Valid and nationally recognized means of identification.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A proof of Tax payment.
- A guarantor or collateral.
How to apply
In order to apply for the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, follow the steps laid down below:
- Enter the LSTEF application portal
- Click the “Apply Loan” button
- Select the category of loan you want to apply.
- Enter your email to create your account
- Fill the online application form which follows with correct and verifiable information.
- Submit your application for approval.
You can also apply for the LSETF loan by visiting your local government headquarters and locating the LSETF liaison office. Fill the form you will be given and submit alongside other documents.
The LSETF loan attracts an interest rate of 5% per annum.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Paylater Loan
- Bank Of Agriculture Nigeria Loan
- Quickcheck Loan
- Rosabon Finance Quick Loan
- Grofin Loan
- Fint Loan
- Branch Loan
- Federal Government Loan Scheme For Youth
- Union Bank Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
The lsetf loan repayment methods will communicated to you after a successful application of the loan. There are both offline and online methods through which you can repay the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF).
Pros & Cons
You can contact the lsetf loan through this number: 01-7000969.
Branches & Head Office
16 Billings Way, Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) liaison office is located at the headquarters of every local government in the State.