In this post, I have brought you everything you will want to learn about Page Loan and how you can grab its tools and get up to N2, 000,000 in less than 3 hours. We shall treat the requirement, how to apply, the repayment methods and other relevant information about Page Loan.
Page Financials is a financial institution that offer mouthwatering loans to customers. You could also enjoy 17% interest on an investment of not less than N200, 000 made with Page Financials. This interest you request in not less than 60 days.
To stand of benefiting from their services although you must meet the following requirements:
- First of all, your BVN will be needed to check on your credit history and your repayment strength.
- An employment or offer letter.
- A valid evidence of your six months’ salary.
- A valid means of identification which could be Driver’s license, Voter’s Card, National ID Card, International Passport and so on.
- You must not be a uniformed officer or belong to any oars military body.
How to apply
You can have access a sum of N200, 000 to N5 million depending on the borrowers strength from Page loans.
To apply for the Page loan, follow the steps below described:
- Enter Page official website at www.pagefinancials.com
- Scroll down the page to locate the ‘Apply Now’ button. Click on it.
- Enter your BVN and click the Next button below.
- Fill the rest of the online application form with valid information and submit it.
Well, your application is not bound to be accepted, as it can be rejected depending on the result of their analysis.
But if your application is found worthy, your loan will be credited to your Page account within 3 hours.
The Page loan does not have a fixed interest rate. It is however dependent on different factors such as the loan amount, tenor, current salary and so on.
Your monthly repayment will be calculated for you on application for the loan.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Ab Microfinance Bank Loan
- Smedan Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- Zenith Bank Loan
- Dbn Loan Nigeria
- Agsmeis Loan
- Ferratum Loan
- Lapo Microfinance Bank Loan
- Fint Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
The calculated monthly payment will be deducted from your account at the end of every month.
If you wish to make payment before the scheduled or due date of payment, simply write a mail to the customer care mail below.
Again, it would be best to speak to the customer care representative if you encounter any difficulty as to why you cannot pay on a scheduled date. Else you could attract yourself problems.
Generally you’ve a tenor of 12 months to repay. But the tenor can be extended for regular customers to 15 months.
Pros & Cons
Yes the page mobile app is available.
|Contact Number||+234 (0)1 631 PAGE(7243)|
Branches & Head Office
Head Office: 23, Norman Williams Street, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos
Ikeja Office: 29, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Ibadan Office: 67, Mokola – Dugbe Road, Ibadan