Maybe you want to have access to a micro loan up to N30, 000 to take care of your daily expenses. Quick check loan app can be where to turn to. In this post, you will learn everything you need to know about Quickcheck Loan.
As a first timer, you are eligible to borrow a maximum amount of N10, 000.
To apply for the Quickcheck micro loan, you do not need any form of document but you have to have the following requirements:
- You need a have a bank account and valid BVN
- You must be a Nigerian.
How to apply
The application of loan via the Quickcheck loan app is simple.
- First, go to Google Playstore and download the app.
- Sign in with your Facebook ID and create your profile with them.
- Move along by answering correctly all the questions that appear in the online application form.
- Submit your application after filling the form.
NOTE: Your application must not be accepted. Your loan request will only be granted if you meet their credit requirements (if your credit history shows green light).
The interest rate of Quickcheck loan varies with various factors. The credit history of the customer, the amount borrowed and the tenor of loan.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Renmoney Loan
- Lapo Microfinance Bank Loan
- Federal Government Loan Scheme For Youth
- Payconnect Loan
- Ferratum Loan
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Bank Of Agriculture Nigeria Loan
You can repay your Quickcheck loan by either of this repayment methods:
Debit card: To repay with Debit card, log into your Quickcheck account and click the “LOAN PAYMENT” button. Then click on any of the debit cards you have saved to make repayment.
Bank Transfer/Cash deposit: You can also repay your Quickcheck loan by bank deposit or transfer. You can make the payment to the following account details:
Account Name: Arve Ltd
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Number: 0266302303
You can also use your Bank’s banking USSD code to make the payment.
NOTE: If you repay by Bank Transfer or USSD, it is important you verify your payment as that would help Quickcheck match it to you.
Follow the steps below to verify your payment:
- Login to your Quickcheck app and click on ‘LOAN PAYMENT’.
- Scroll down and tap on “bank transfer”.
- Select the means of payment and the amount you transferred. Make sure to backdate the payment by one hour.
Pros & Cons
Yes. To apply for Quickcheck loan, you must download the mobile application because you can only apply through it.
To reach the Quickcheck loan customer care, use the Support tool in the app.
You can reach them via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Branches & Head Office
Head Office: 23 Agodogba Ave, Ikoyi, Lagos State Nigeria.