You are welcome to 85kobo.com; Nigeria’s finest Bulk SMS and Subscription payment platform. In this guide, we shall help you find out the simplest way you can use to recharge EEDC Prepaid meter online with no inconvenience.
EEDC stands for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, the power holding DISCO in Charge of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo State. Electricity Distribution Company is one of the eighteen firms that that emerges from the power sector reformation under the new Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
Substantial amounts of Prepaid meters have already been circulated. Arguably, 5 out of every 10 houses in Nigeria uses a prepaid meter.
If your house uses a prepaid meter and you are under Enugu Electricity Distribution company EEDC- let me show you how to top up your prepaid meter anytime and from anywhere online. To perform the recharge you need to have data or internet access on your mobile or Laptop. If you don’t you can buy data here on 85kobo, we offer the cheapest in the country.
Once all is set, you are ready to recharge your prepaid meter from the comfort of your home or office, you need not visit the bank in long queues. Just follow the below steps to recharge your prepaid. Please note that this guide is particularly for users of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company plc (EEDC) prepaid meter, EEDC covers Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo State.
How to Recharge EEDC Prepaid meter online VIA Energy pay
1. Open your phone’s browser and type in EEDC website at www.enugudisco.com
2. Tap on Make Payment on the top right corner of the page you will be redirected to https://energypay.myeedc.com/ where you will make the payment
3. Proceed by supplying your EEDC Meter Number into the search box and click on search
4. On the next screen confirm you have supplied the correct EEDC account details and previous Arrears
5. Now, input the amount you want to top up on your meter, supply your phone number and your email, be sure you enter the correct details so you can receive your token immediately.
6. On the next screen, you will be able to make payment by supplying your debit card details and click on the on “Pay Now” button a
You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) from your bank to your mobile phone or email to confirm the transaction.
Enter your bank account card details.
- How to stop Airtel from Deducting your Credit
- How to Recharge EEDC prepaid meter Online?
- How do I pay my prepaid electricity bill?
- How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online?
- How do I pay my PHED Bill online?