If you are employed or you own a business, you can get a loan up to a million naira to support your projects. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Renmoney Loan: how you can apply, the requirements you need, the interest rate and the repayment methods. Other necessary bits are also clearly given.
Even though you can get millions of naira loan from Renmoney, you must prove yourself worthy by making available or meeting certain requirements in order to access the loan.
- You must be up to 18 years.
- You must be either employed or you own a business.
- You must have a good inflow of income from either of these options above.
- You must have a bank account with BVN
How to apply
There are two ways through which you can apply for Renmoney loan:
Via Renmoney website: www.renmoney.com
- Enter the website
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Choose whether you are employed or you own a business.
- Select your State of residence and the local government it is located.
- Enter your monthly income amount
- Calculate the amount you are eligible to borrow.
If it is good by you, you can go ahead to fill the rest of the application form by clicking the “Continue Button”.
By calling the Help Centre on 0700 5000 500.
Either ways stated above is good; choose which is more convenient for you.
The Renmoney interest rate is not fixed. It varies with change in loan amount, risk involved and repayment period. Nonetheless the maximum interest rate is 39% per annum.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Cash Drive Loan
- Gtbank Quick Credit Loan
- Paylater Loan
- Lapo Microfinance Bank Loan
- Union Bank Loan
- Specta Loan
- Ab Microfinance Bank Loan
- Bank Of Industry Loan
- Sterling Bank Loan
The maximum tenure for Renmoney loan is 12 months, at the end of which you are expected to have paid all you borrowed including the interest.
You can make the repayment through bank deposit or transfer into the designated Renmoney bank accounts
Polaris Bank: 1771340451
You can also pay through Paystack: https://www.paystack.com/pay/renmoney
Make sure you quote your Loan ID when making the payment or you can simply contact Renmoney after you have repaid, with your evidence of payment.
Pros & Cons
To get help from the Renmoney customer service provider, write them a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Number||0700 5000 500|
Branches & Head Office
1. 23, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
2. Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja.
3. Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere.
4. 27-29 Odunlami Street, Marina
5. F61 & F62 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Ikota, Lekki-Ajah.