Are you an employee looking for a way to get a quick loan to solve that issue on your neck? In this post you will learn everything you need to know about Snapcredit Loan and how you can quickly get a loan.
Snapcredit is a company that gives loan in just a snap. But you must meet some requirements before you will be offered the loan.
The requirements to get the Snapcredit loan are:
- You must be an employee who has a salary bank account.
- The firm you are working with must be a partner of Snapcredit
How to apply
The amount of money you will borrow from Snapcredit is dependent on your financial strength which will be calculated from your credit history and other information you will provide during your application process.
The application process is quite simple. Follow the steps below to apply for Snapcredit loan:
- Firstly you will need to inquire from your HR manager if the company is partnered with Snapcredit
- If they are, get the Snapcredit agreement form from him/her. Get also an employee ID from your HR manager.
- Now, enter the Snapcredit website at www.snapcredit.ng
- As a first time applicant click on the “Open Account” button
- Select your bank and type in your bank account number (which must be your salary account).
- Continue to create your account.
- After you have created your account, select the amount of money you want and the desired tenor of the loan.
- Choose your preferred repayment schedule (how you want to repay).
- Finally, submit your request.
The interest rate for Snapcredit loan varies with customers. It is dependent on the amount borrowed and the repayment period.
To know the interest rate at which you will pay, login onto your Snapcredit profile to calculate it. You can also contact the Snapcredit customer service to help you.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Fast Credit Loan
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Paylater Loan
- Bank Of Industry Loan
- NYSC Loan
- Renmoney Loan
- Geep Loan
- Fint Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- Fairmoney Loan
The repayments of Snapcredit loan is are done directly to the company by your employer. This is done in the form of monthly deductions from your salary.
This is done in order to reduce the risk on Snapcredit’s side and to give you competitive and fair pricing.
Pros & Cons
To contact the Snapcredit’s customer service provider, send them mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently there is no phone number attached to their customer service center.
You can also use the Snapcredit contact page
Branches & Head Office
9 Akarigbere Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.