Are you in search of a loan that you can lay hold of and push your business to the next level or solve that issue on your neck? Good enough you are here because in this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Zedvance Loan and how you can get up to N5 million loan.
To get a loan from Zedvance company, you have to make ready the following requirements.
- You must provide 1 recent Passport Photograph.
- You must have a valid means of Identification like International Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card and so on.
- You will show your 6months up-to-date salary statement of account. Send it directly from your bank to statement@Zedvance.com
- Your employee ID Card must be shown
- An employment Letter
- You will also need to provide a NUBAN Cheques or Direct Debit Mandate
- You will need to provide a guarantor of your employment isn’t verified.
How to apply
With Zedvance you can borrow up to N5, 000,000. All you need do is follow the steps below:
- Enter www.online.zedvance.com
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Sign up and fill the loan application form.
The interest rate of Zedvance is not fixed. The company applies a risk-based pricing to determine repayment on loans. So when you apply for the loan, the risk will be calculated and the relative interest rate will be told you.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Grofin Loan
- Smedan Loan
- Uba Loan
- Federal Government Agricultural Loan
- Lapo Microfinance Bank Loan
- Quickcheck Loan
- Lsetf Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
- Dbn Loan Nigeria
You can make repayments with Cheques or Direct Debit mandate. You can also make bank deposits to the Zedvance bank accounts:
5100132957 Heritage Bank
1013850266 Zenith Bank
0690292585 Access Bank
0054733517 Diamond Bank
The account name for each of this account numbers above is Zedvance Limited.
You have a maximum of 12 months to pay what you borrowed. Failure to do that will attract extra 1% charge. If it you still did not pay up 30 days after your repayment is due, Zedvance will take stringent measure that you may not smile at.
Pros & Cons
Zedvance has an app through which you can apply for the loan and perform other sorts of transactions.
You can download the app from Google Playstore or simply follow the Link.
If you have any difficulties, you can quickly contact Zedvance via email or through phone:
Phone: 0700 100 1000
You can also Chat with Zee on WhatsApp
|Contact Number||0700 100 1000|
Branches & Head Office
177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Wuraola House, 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.
58/60, Broad Street (Kakawa Junction) Marina, Lagos State.
Millennium plaza Adjacent NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay street, Central area.
GNI Building, Oke-Bola, Ibadan
Wisdom House, No. 72, Stadium/Ken Saro Wiwa Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State