There are several reasons you might want to borrow Glo data, but whatever the case I will show you how you can borrow data on Glo network.
Data is becoming an important part of our life. to make sure you never run out of data again when you need it data when you Glo has brought about another new service where you can data, it is called Borrow Me Data.
Borrow Me Data is a Glo service which makes it possible for eligible customers to be able to borrow data on credit when they exhaust their data bundles and ran out of airtime or in situations that they couldn’t reactivate their data plans due to the low account balance.
All Glo customers can use the Borrow Me Data service once they are eligible. To be Eligible:
– Make sure you have a registered SIM
– Be active on the network for at least 90 days
Code to Borrow Data on Glo
You can also borrow data on Glo by dialing *321#.
Price details for Borrow Me Data
|Price (N)||Data Volume in Pack(In MB)||Data Volume for Borrow Me Data(In MB)||Validity|
|50||30||30||1 Day||Borrow Online|
|100||60||60||1 Day||Borrow Online|
|200||200||200||5 Days||Borrow Online|
|500||1600||1600||7 Days||Borrow Online|
|1000||3200||3200||30 days||Borrow Online|
- AIRTEL DATA PLANS AND PRICES IN NIGERIA (UPDATED LIST 2019)
- Get up to 2GB data for 100 Naira on Airtel
- How to port to MTN from any Network
- How to Get Glo 1GB for 300 Naira, 2GB for 500 Naira
- How to get Airtel 1GB for 350 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to get Airtel 2GB for 500 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo Mobile
- How to transfer Glo Data
- How To Check Data Balance on Airtel Nigeria
- How to Check Data Balance on MTN