In this post, you will learn everything you need to about Specta Loan and get to know how you can get a loan up to N5 million in just a 5 minutes. Now your business has a definite and sound tomorrow; your nerves can now be calm.
Specta loanNigeria has different loan packages. These packages are defined according to what you want to use the loan for. Let us quickly go over these different loan packages together.
1. PERSONAL LOAN
The personal loan offered by Specta helps you sort your personal financial problems. You can quickly turn to Specta when ever you are in a financial tight corner without allowing yourself down.
2. EDUCATION LOAN
The Specta Educational loan gives you a relief over tuition fees and other academic financial requirements.
Specta might be the way to go if you are on the quest of acquiring more knowledge and certificate to boost your portfolio.
3. WEDDING LOAN
Money should not be a hindrance to your getting married to your beloved. With the Specta wedding loan, you can get united with your spouse while you throw responsible party seamlessly.
4. MEDICAL LOAN
A family member or a friend could be stuck in the hospital dye to hospital bill. Well, that should not be much of a problem. Having the Specta medical loan will give you a lift over financial worry. No one prays for illness but we nearly cannot control emergencies.
5. RENT LOAN
In a country like Nigeria, good accommodation can pose a serious problem; the price for good accommodation is skyrocketing. So you can get hold of the Specta Rent loan and get yourself a deserved accommodation.
4. PERSONAL PROJECT LOAN
It is left for you to decide what your personal project is. It could be your business or a house project and just anything worth getting a loan. The Specta Personal project loan can be serve as financial headstart for your projects.
5. HOLIDAY LOAN
Give yourself a good treat in holidays by taking the Specta Holiday loan. To book travel flight, hotel and make other logistics provisions you may decide to use the Specta Holiday loan.
6. PAYDAY LOAN
The Payday loan is a loan system designed for salary earners, who need some money in other to tackle some needs before their payday arrives.
In this loan package the amount borrowed is dependent on the salary of the individual requesting the loan.
In addition, it is a short-term loan which is not more than 30 days.
Specta also offers other Loan Packages like:
- SpectaXtreme which is available to everyone, business owners and salaried workers. You can borrow up to N2 million with a maximum tenor of one year.
- SpectaBasic allows users to borrow up to N5 million and to pay within four years.
- SpectaPrime is for individuals who want to get share by lending to other people.
- Specta Allawee for NYSC members to help finance their startups.
- Specta Quick Cash given to individuals based on their social media reputation and transaction history. It could be up to N20, 000.
The requirements for obtaining loan from Specta is determined by the type of loan you want. Basically you require the following:
- A valid Bank Verification Number
- You require a Sterling Bank account (though not for all packages).
- Valid means of identity
- Working email address
How to apply
To apply for Specta loan, follow the steps below:
- Enter the Specta website
- Click on the “Get Started” button to create your account.
- Choose from the list of packages which of the loan you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions that follow duly and get yourself the loan you want.
The interest rate of Specta loan is also determined by the type of loan package you are going for. Nonetheless, it ranges from 20% to 30% per annum.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Smedan Loan
- Bank Of Agriculture Nigeria Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
- Alat Loan
- Uba Loan
- Fast Credit Loan
- Fairmoney Loan
- Lydia Loan
- Zenith Bank Loan
The repayment of the Specta loan is varies with different loan packages. Depending on the package you want, the repayment ranges from one (1) to four (4) years.
Pros & Cons
08170852820 or 08170852815
|Contact Number||08170852815 or 08170852820|
Branches & Head Office
Specta is a Sterling Bank platform. You can visit any Sterling Bank branch closest to you for further enquiry.
A few more banks you might be interested in: Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneur,Nysc Loan,Branch Loan