Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a major mobile telecom services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is dedicated to proposing groundbreaking, practically priced mobile services to Nigerians, offering them autonomy to connect and rise beyond their daily happenstances.
The company made history on August 5, 2001, by flattering the telecom company to launch saleable GSM services in Nigeria and has innovated a lot of extremely viable services to make lots of imparting in the Nigerian telecommunications Industry
Check Data Balance on Airtel Nigeria
Checking data balance on Airtel is pretty straightforward, dial *140# on your Airtel number and wait for an SMS plus all the information on your data plan.
You can as well press *141#, choose “6” and press the send button. You will receive your data balance soon and complete details of your data plan as well.
If you’re out of data subscription and needed to buy a new plan, simply dial *141#, select “1” and send. Then choose either of the daily plan, weekly plan, monthly plan or mega plans.
- AIRTEL DATA PLANS AND PRICES IN NIGERIA (UPDATED LIST 2019)
- Get up to 2GB data for 100 Naira on Airtel
- How to port to MTN from any Network
- How to Get Glo 1GB for 300 Naira, 2GB for 500 Naira
- How to get Airtel 1GB for 350 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to get Airtel 2GB for 500 Naira on Airtel Binge Plan
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo Mobile
- How to transfer Glo Data
- How To Check Data Balance on Airtel Nigeria
- How to Check Data Balance on MTN