The first bank of Nigeria has designed an easy, secure and convenient way of doing banking. You can use their USSD code service *894# to carry out quite a number of transactions on your mobile device.
The interesting thing about the USSD code service is, you don’t need to be connected to the internet to perform your banking transactions like paying utility bills online, buy airtime send money and lots more.
How do I load my first bank recharge card?
To use Quick Banking with FirstBank USSD Code. What is required to get started is, you need to have an active FirstBank account that is linked to your debit card? You will also need a phone with a SIM card in it.
To perform any transaction:
Dial *894*0# on your mobile or use *894# to get instant access to Banking services menu where you choose your desired transaction type and the onscreen instruction will guide you to complete your transaction.
Here are other related articles:
- How to Recharge Airtime Online
- How to start Recharge Card Business
- How to buy Glo Recharge Card Online
- Cheapest 9mobile call plans 2019
- How can I load Airtel Recharge Card with Data?
- How to Lend Airtime to Family and Friends
- What is the Meaning of VTU?
- What is Glo Etop-up?
- How do you recharge airtime with Cell C?
- How do you recharge airtime?