How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online? Find out! Ikeja Electic is of the DISCOs in Nigeria overseeing a substantial part of Lagos-Ikeja and Environs.
This guide is about helping you to learn various ways you can use to make Ikeja Electric payment online without having to visit a bank premise.
There is a lot of stress that comes with going to the bank to perform transactions, not all transactions are meant to be done in the bank, visiting bank just to make payment for power is not worth all the stress that comes with it.
The advent of technology has made a lot of things easier including paying for utility bills, you can from your office or home pay for your power consumption, recharge your cable TV, like Startimes, GOTV, DSTV or even recharge your mobile online.
Now that PHCN has been privatized, Ikeja Electic Distribution Company(IKEDC) has simplified the methods in which users can pay their bills without having to sacrifice their convenience. They were proactive to define the pressure that will be on them If customers need to visit their office before they can make payment.
Coming back to the main issue, which is helping you uncover different methods you can use to pay your electricity bills online.
The first method is using Quickteller, Quickterller is an online payment service powered by Interswitch. To make payment for your power consumption on Quickteller all you need to do is get your Meter Number your debit card or ATM Card/ Verve card, make sure your computer or phone is connected to the internet.
How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online?
Follow the Easy steps below to pay your bills:
- Once your computer comes up, connect to the internet and visit Ikeja Electricity Website Payment portal: http://www.ie-payments.com/
- Select your Payment Method as shown on the screen, there are two methods (Prepaid or Postpaid) depending on your consumption mode,
- Once you have selected the one applicable to you, Select your payment method (Debit Card/ATM Card)
- Next, supply your Customer/Account/Meter Number
- Put in the amount you want to top up or pay
- Supply your email address (make sure that email is valid and typed correctly as your PIN or Credit Token would be sent into the email you supply)
- Put in your mobile number correctly
- Then Click submit’ button.
- Once submitted, you will be able to confirm on the next screen if you have supplied the correct details.
- Next, you will see a Quickteller payment interface where you will be expected to fill in your ATM card details so you can be debited for your top up.
- Fill accordingly and make your payment. Your PIN or Credit Token will be sent to you as Email immediately payment once payment is completed.
If you encounter any issue in the process put a call through to Ikeja Electric on these numbers:
Here are other Related Articles:
- How to pay Port Hacourt (PHED) Electricity Bill Online
- How to make Kano Electricity (KEDCO) bill payment Online
- How to Recharge IBEDC Electricity prepaid meter Online
- How to Recharge Enugu Electricity (EEDC) prepaid meter Online
- HOW TO MAKE JOS ELECTRICITY PAYMENT ONLINE
- How to make BEDC Electricity payment online
- How to stop Airtel from Deducting your Credit
- How do I pay my prepaid electricity bill?
- How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online?