Payconnect Loan could be that opportunity you have been waiting to explore and take your business to a higher level.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about how to apply for the Payconnect Loan, the requirements you need, the interest rate and the repayment methods. Other necessary information about Payconnect loan is also included. Do read along.
Table of Contents
To apply for Payconnect loan, you must beat the following requirements:
- You must be above the age of 18 years.
- You must present a government approved ID card eg. Drivers’ License, International Passport, National ID Card, Permanent Voters’ Card.
- Your salary account must be domiciled in a commercial bank in Nigeria.
- You must be a properly employee of approved institution
- A valid staff ID card will also be needed.
- You must have received your salary in the bank account for 6 Months prior to your application time.
- You must present a 3 months statement of account.
- A valid debit card must be linked to your account.
- Applicants must validate their identity with his Debit card and BVN.
How to apply
With Payconnect you can borrow at least N10, 000. To apply for this loan:
- Enter the Payconnect Loan website via www.payconnect.ng
- While on the page, click on the ‘Loan’ button.
- Fill the online application form and submit.
The interest rate for Payconnect loan is 0.25% to 1% daily.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Kwikcash Loan
- Fcmb Loan
- Ab Microfinance Bank Loan
- Federal Government Agricultural Loan
- Geep Loan
- Zenith Bank Loan
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneur
- Specta Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
The Payconnect repayment is made at the end of every month, at the end of which the repayment amount will be deducted from your account.
Pros & Cons
Yes, the Payconnect has an app with which you can perform transactions. You can download the Payconnect APK here.
Phone: +2349062547700 (Calls Only)
Whatsapp: +2348141181047 (Whatsapp Only)
Branches & Head Office
Find below the head office of Payconnect Loan:
No.31A Botswana Road, Barnawa Kaduna South. Kaduna State
Here are some other Banks that offer loans in Nigeria: Branch Loan,Jaiz Bank Loan,Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneur