Glo ETop-up is a 15% offer that gives reward to Glo customers with 15% extra unconditional airtime as they recharge their Glo phone numbers electronically through means like the Online/web portals and merchants, Glo Cafe, POS terminals and ATM machines, Recharges done using bank’s USSD code and purchases made from Glo outlets.
Customers that are eligible for the Glo Etop-up are those who recharge their Glo Lines using electronic means through any of the channels we had earlier listed above.
To enjoy this offer is very simple, just top up your Glo line using any of the Glo E top-up recharge channels and get 15% of the recharge as an instant bonus, no strings attached.
15% of whatever you recharged will be shuffled back to you as an instant bonus which means that if you recharge your line with N1000 you will get credited with 1000 + N150, to make 1150. The N1000 airtime recharge is credited to the normal account, while you receive N150 in your Glo Etop-up bonus account.
The Glo Etop-up 15% bonus is valid accordingly as seen below
• e-Top Up bouses on amounts below N1000 is valid for 7 days
• e-Top Up bonuses on amounts between N1000 and N1999 is valid for 15 days
• e-Top Up bonuses on amounts from N2000 & above is valid for 30 days
You can use the bonus to send SMS and make calls Glo customers Nationwide.
- How to Recharge Airtime Online
- How to start Recharge Card Business
- How to buy Glo Recharge Card Online
- Cheapest 9mobile call plans 2019
- How can I load Airtel Recharge Card with Data?
- How to Lend Airtime to Family and Friends
- What is the Meaning of VTU?
- What is Glo Etop-up?
- How do you recharge airtime with Cell C?
- How do you recharge airtime?