You are welcome to 85kobo.com; Nigeria’s finest Bulk SMS and Subscription payment platform. In this guide, we shall show you the simplest way to recharge IBEDC Prepaid meter online with no inconvenience.
IBEDC stands for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, the power holding DISCO covers the largest region in Nigeria with up to7 states under its belt, namely Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Niger, Ekiti and Kogi states. Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company is one of the eighteen firms that that emerges from the power sector reformation under the new Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
Substantial amounts of Prepaid meters have already been circulated. Arguably, 5 out of every 10 houses in Nigeria uses a prepaid meter.
If your house uses a prepaid meter and you are under Ibadan Electricity Distribution company IBEDC- let me show you how to top up your prepaid meter anytime and from anywhere online. To perform the recharge you need to have data or internet access on your mobile or Laptop. If you don’t you can buy data here on 85kobo, we offer the cheapest in the country.
Once all is set, you are ready to recharge your prepaid meter from the comfort of your home or office, you need not visit the bank in long queues. Just follow the below steps to recharge your prepaid. Please note that this guide is particularly for users of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company plc (IBEDC) prepaid meter, IBEDC covers Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Niger, Ekiti and Kogi states.
How to Recharge IBEDC Electricity prepaid meter Online
1. Pay through fetswallet
Select your type of payment option, pick from Reconnection bill, electricity and Meter registration, since you are paying for Electricity, pick Electricity bill and follow the steps through.
2. Pay through Quickteller
To pay using quickteller, visit this link: https://classic.quickteller.com/ibedc
Select your type of payment option, pick from Reconnection bill, electricity and Meter registration, since you are paying for Electricity, pick Electricity bill.
Instantly a form will dropdown requesting you to enter your Account Number, Email, Mobile number, and the amount you want to pay.
Click continue, to go the next page where you will need to supply your debit card or ATM card details to make your payment.
Be sure to use appropriate email and phone number, so you can receive details of your payment in the email or on phone.
3. Buy through Buypower.ng (For Prepaid users)
TO get started visit Buypower.ng on your phone or laptop
2. Supply your phone number on the next screen
3. Choose your state
4. Enter your prepaid meter number
5. Enter how much electricity you want to buy
6. Supply your name and email address
7. Then click on ‘Enter payment information’ button
8. Review your order on the next screen
9. Enter your Debit card information
4. Pay through Jumia One App or website
Many people will prefer this option as it offers them to get some credit back from all payment done on the app. While Jumia never charges you a convenience fee, you still get up to 100 N credit from every transaction you made on Electricity bills. The platform is ideal for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers of IBEDC.
The user interface is very easy to use, so visit https://one.jumia.com.ng/services/electricity/IBEDC to initiate your IBEDC Electricity payment online following these easy steps:
- Sign up or log if you already have an account
- Select Electricity from the menu list
- Choose a contract type, prepaid or postpaid
- Select your DISCO which is Ibadan
- If prepaid, click on the prepaid radio icon and supply your meter number, if postpaid click on the postpaid icon and supply your account number instead which can be found on your bill.
- Fill in your debit card carefully and complete the payment.
- How to pay Port Hacourt (PHED) Electricity Bill Online
- How to make Kano Electricity (KEDCO) bill payment Online
- How to Recharge IBEDC Electricity prepaid meter Online
- How to Recharge Enugu Electricity (EEDC) prepaid meter Online
- HOW TO MAKE JOS ELECTRICITY PAYMENT ONLINE
- How to make BEDC Electricity payment online
- How to stop Airtel from Deducting your Credit
- How do I pay my prepaid electricity bill?
- How do I pay my Ikeja electric bill online?