Do you need a quick loan to take care of your personal financial needs? In this post about Fairmoney Loan, you will learn how you can quickly and seamlessly borrow up to N150, 000 through the Fairmoney app.
Borrowimg such amount doesn’t come without you providing some evidence of your eligibility for the loan. There are requirements you have to meet in order to convince them that you can repay what are borrowing. Therefore, the requirements for getting the Fairmoney loan are:
- A bank account with BVN
- A functional Facebook account
- A smartphone to download the app.
You do not need however any paper work. By just simple taps from your phone, you will get the loan (if you are found worthy).
How to apply
The amount you can borrow from Fairmoney ranges from N2, 500 to N150,000.
- The first step to getting the Fairmoney loan is downloading the Fairmoney android app at Google Playstore.
- Open the installed app and enter your first name, last name, and your Fairmoney referral code (if you were referred by anyone). If you weren’t, skip it.
- Enter your BVN and your debit card details.
- Enter the amount you want to borrow (between N2500 and N150,000).
- Type in your bank account details.
- The money will be sent to your account as soon as Fairmoney approves your loan application.
You can get up to N1000 if you refer someone; but you will get the money after the person you referred has paid back what he borrowed.
The interest rate of Fairmoney loan is rises from 5% to 28% depending on the loan tenor and amount borrowed.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Snapcredit Loan
- Uba Loan
- Alat Loan
- Federal Mortgage Bank Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- Renmoney Loan
- C24 Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Federal Government Empowerment Loan For Entrepreneur
The Fairmoney loan tenor is 4 – 24 weeks ie you just pay all you borrowed between a period of 1 to 6 months. You just understand that the loan tenor cannot be extended further than this. If you fail the pay before the end of the period you’ve chosen, an extra 1.5% interest will be added.
You can pay by bank transfer, bank deposit or using the ATM to the account number that you’ll be provided with by the Fairmoney customer care.
After making payment send a proof of payment to the email address below:
Pros & Cons
Yes Fairmoney loan is offered through Android app which you can download at the Google Playstore. You can aos follow HERE to download it.
To contact the Fairmoney customer service, send them a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org
Branches & Head Office
Yaba, Lagos State.