Loans are used to boost the growth of businesses and solve other important personal issues. You could be wondering how you can get the Kwikcash Loan and solve the issue(s) at hand.
Great! In this post, I have laid down for you all that you require to get the loan, how you can repay, the interest rate and other relevant information you must know about the Kwikcash loan.
Table of Contents
You do not need any documentation to apply for the Kwikcash loan. All you require are:
- A valid BVN
- A bank account
- Access to the internet
How to apply
The application process of the Kwikcash loan is simple. You will only need to enter their official website and follow the simple application procedures.
Nevertheless, you can follow these steps to apply for the Kwikcash loan:
- Enter the KwikMomey website
- Tap the menu tab and click the “Loan” option
- Scroll down and enter your phone number to check your loan offers.
- Confirm your phone number by entering the code Quick Cash will send you.
- Verify the captcha and proceed.
- Enter other required details in the application form fields.
You cannot apply for loan outside working days of the week. So you must apply between Monday till Friday.
Kwikcash interest is from 5% upwards. The rate at which you repay is dependent on the amount borrowed and the loan tenor.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Smedan Loan
- Bank Of Industry Loan
- C24 Loan
- Access Bank Payday Loan
- Quickteller Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Jaiz Bank Loan
- Snapcredit Loan
- Renmoney Loan
With KwikMoney, you can borrow up to N60, 000. You have a period of 14 to 30 days to repay your debt.
There are four methods through which you can repay your Kwikcash loan: online, ussd, atm and bank deposit.
To pay via online follow the steps:
- Open the payment page through the website at www.kwikmoney.com
- Input your phone number
- Select ‘Pay Loan’ option
- From the list of payment methods, select the ‘Pay with card’ option.
- Now, select your saved payment card or you can select ‘add card’ to add a new debit card.
- Proceed to make payment and you will receive a confirmation message for your payment when it goes through.
You can also pay using the ATM. To pay using ATM, follow the steps:
- Visit any ATM operated by either of the banks: Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, UBA, GT Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Sterling Bank.
- Make sure you have the phone that receives your bank alerts with you in case you need to receive a token, then do the following:
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option when you have inserted your card.
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ option
- Tap on ‘Others’
- Carefully input ‘04354101’ as the Biller Code
- Input the phone number being used with kwikmoney for ‘Customer Reference Number’
- Confirm the payment and you will get a confirmation message for your payment.
Note: This method attracts a processing fee of N100.
You can simply pay using the USSD code method of payment. To swiftly do this:
- Dial *561# ussd code from any mobile phone. (*554*561# for airtel users)
- From the onscreen menu, select ‘Loans’
- Navigate through and select ‘Pay Loan’
- From the list of payment method options, select the ‘pay with phone’
- Select ‘add card’. Follow the instructions to add and confirm the card.
- Confirm your payment and when it goes through, you will get a confirmation message.
Pros & Cons
You can reach the KwikMoney customer care services via phone at +234 (0) 1 700 2274
You can also reach them via SMS: Text “HELP” to 561 (This is only for 9Mobile users).
|Contact Number||+234 (0) 1 700 2274|
Branches & Head Office
The offices of KwikMoney are:
3B Adekunle Lawal Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
USA: 95 3rd Street #245 San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: +1 415 918 2558