Are you wondering how you can get hold of a loan and drift your business to the next level? Great! In this article, you will learn all about Kiakia Loan APP and how you can quickly get loan through it and all that you require to get the loan. Let us move together.
What do you require to get the loan via the Kiakia loan platform?
- First, you are required to have a valid means of identification eg. National ID card, Voters Card etc.
- You must have a working email address
- You’re preferably required to have a Sterling Bank account. Though it mustn’t be.
- You must have access to the internet because you need the internet to apply for the loan.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kiakia loan, follow the simple steps below:
- Enter the Kiakia website
- Click on the “Click to get loan” button. This will allow you access the live chat bot.
- Now, click on the “Get a loan” button to apply for kiakia loan.
- The Kiakia chat bot will ask for your email address.
- Enter your email address to continue.
- If the email address isn’t signed up yet, a verification code will be sent to the mail to sign it up.
- Enter the 6-digit code into the chat bot chat box
- Afterwards, the chat bot will then take you through the rest of the application and that’s all.
The interest rate for Kiakia loan is between 5.6% to 24% depending on the risk analysis performed on the borrower.
Other Popular Banks That Gives Loans In Nigeria:
- Snapcredit Loan
- Zedvance Loan
- Kwikcash Loan
- Aella Credit Loan
- Fast Credit Loan
- Dbn Loan Nigeria
- C24 Loan
- Access Bank Payday Loan
- Ab Microfinance Bank Loan
- Union Bank Loan
To repay what you have borrowed from Kiakia, you can follow these principled simple steps.
- Enter the Kiakia website and click on “Click to get loan”.
- From there click on the “Repay a loan” tab.
- Enter the email address with which you borrowed with.
- From there, the Kiakia chat bot will take you through the repayment processes.
Pros & Cons
There is no mobile app. Their website interface appears like a mobile app. You can chat with Mr. K, the Kiakia chat bot.